Thursday, June 12, 2008

Absence makes the Heart grow Fonder...






So, here i am back again after what??? 2-3 months :-p



But i think i said in my first post not to expect much!



My last post was done the night i went into labour and so i'm sure everyone (or the 2 people) that read this know i had the baby. A little girl called Kairi Esther.



So i'll put some pics up and try to post a video of her too.


So this is one of the first pics of my precious little bundle. Had to go to Special Care Nursery coz she was only 2.64Kgs.

And here she is out of the humidicrib with the feeding ube up her nose.











Here she is with her future husband (much to Gerry's dismay :-p)

Harrison Benjamin (?) who was born 2 days before Kairi.





One of the first of many beautiful smiles.






And one with big sister whom she adores and can't get enough of.



Now down to business... Carol tagged me so here goes...


5 things found in my bag:
1. Baby wipes
2. Nappies
3. My wallet
4. Lucas Papaw ointment
5. Lollies


5 favourite things in my craft room... i don't have a craft room, so i'll just use my house in general :-p
1. My photos... especially the ones that aren't up yet :-(
2. My OTP sister letters that Carol made me
3. My Donna Hay Simple Essentials cookbook
4. My computer
5. My new WiiFit game


5 things I have always wanted to do:
1. Adopt a little African baby boy
2. Go to Africa on a missions trip in an orphanage
3. Go to Disneyworld
4. Go and see family in Chile
5. Be rich enough that i can donate money without thinking twice


5 things I am currently into:
1. My WiiFit
2. My Girls
3. Shopping
4. Baking!!
5. My Friends


5 people I am tagging:
I don't know anyone who blogs so unfortunately i can't do this one... Sorry Carol!


Hope this was entertaining! for u!!


Peace Out!!!

5 comments:

Carolina said...

Absence not complete disappearance!!!LOL Love the pics and dont be a stranger to your own blog hey!

Karen L said...

Gorgeous photos of the kids - and see there are some of us who are directed to great blogs who do read. Thanks for taking up the challenge of the tag. Great to learn a little more about you even if it is trivia.

Nat said...

She's so cute Pily :) I actually came here the other day to see if you had any pics of her up.
Have you used the Patooties nappies?? She's probably out of them now? If you have any pics of her in them, I'd love to pop one up on my blog, u can email me.
Ooh, you have a WiiFit, nice!

Chrissy said...

Awww! She's adorable Pily! I'm a friend of your sis Carol so have lurked here too hoping to see some cute bubby piccies and here the darling princess is.
Congratulations and God bless you and your sweet family!

Hugs
Chrissy x

Unknown said...

hey you should TOTALLY post more often! Otherwise how am I supposed to procrastinate from work and study?